Laboratory Fridge – LSFSR47UK
900.00€ + VAT
Safety inside a laboratory is fundamental so when choosing a laboratory fridge or freezer spark-free is the safest option. By removing the fan and internal light this eliminates the risk of explosion within the interior.
Lec Fridges are some of the most efficient products on the market using both efficient refrigerants and high Spec insulation to help reduce the energy cost to customer.
Specification & Features
- Laboratory Refrigeration Fridge Model No. LSFSR47UK
- Dimensions – (w x d x h) 502mm x 540mm x 660mm
- Weight- 17.5 kg
- Capacity: 47 ltr
- +2°C to +10°C set temperature – Operates at +6°C for best possible storage of samples and chemicals
- External digital controller – For temperature readings without having to open the door, so preventing unnecessary temperature fluctuations within the fridge
- Lock and two keys – For improved safety, accountability and security over domestic refrigeration, a lockable fridge helps prevent unauthorised access to valuable and dangerous contents
- Spark free – There is nothing electrical inside the fridge so it is safe to store reactive substances without the risk of explosion
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms – To alert anybody nearby as soon as the temperature begins to go too high or low, so that action can be taken to rectify the problem and prevent damage to the contents
- Reversible door – For maximum versatility in sometimes limited working spaces
- Small countertop size – For limited space needing biomedical and laboratory refrigeration