Pharmacy Drawer System – PPGR158UK-DWP
2,034.00€ + VAT
Our Drawer system Pharmacy refrigerators have been designed specifically for low volume pharmacy use and offer a safe and reliable environment for the storage of vaccines and drugs. To enhance our drawer system range, we now offer a pre-installed wire drawer option to help you maximise and organise your cold storage space. They adhere to the guidance issued by the the RPSGB and maintain an internal temperature of between +2 and +8 Deg c.
Specification & Features
- Pharmacy Glass Door c/w Drawers Model No. PPGR158UK-DWP
- 3 no. Drawer System
- Glass Door
- Complete with fitted 3 drawer system
- Dimensions – (w x d x h) 595mm x 642mm x 850mm
- Weight- 42 kg
- Gross Capacity: 158 ltr
Built in secondary probe sits in a 50ml bottle of fluid representative of your vaccine vial
Control panel lock to avoid accidental changes to desired settings
- Lockable, complete with two keys ensuring that only authorised individuals are able to access them
- An audio-visual alarm will also activate if the temperature deviates outside of the set parameters for more than 15 minutes.
- Forced-air Cooling – All of Lec Medical’s range of pharmacy fridges has forced air cooling to ensure temperature stability and rapid temperature recovery after door openings.