Desiccant Dryer : DD200
2,266.80€ + VAT
Dehumidification is possible using two possible principles, Condensation with refrigeration style dehumidifiers and Adsorption with desiccant dehumidifiers. Desiccant dehumidifiers perform exceptionally well when used in cooler climates, or when a low dew-point, deep drying or low humidity levels are required.
The DD200 is the smallest desiccant dehumidifier within the EIPL range. Its compact, rugged, lightweight design facilitates easy transportation by one person and is easily accommodated within space restricted areas. The unit incorporates a PTC Heater ensuring maximum drying is immediately reached, and constantly maintained while the unit is running. In addition to the hours run meter, which shows the units running time, an ammeter is also incorporated in order to monitor the units drying effectiveness. Manual / Automatic control is a standard feature within the DD range of desiccant dehumidifiers, and a remote humidistat can quickly and easily be connected for automatic operation and control.
- Model : Desiccant Dehumidifier DD200
- Effective for room volumes approx.
- Approx Extraction : 22 litres/day
- Dimensions – (h x w x d) 340mm x 330mm x 380mm
- Weight: 17kg
- On/Off Control
- Electronic Controls
- Manual / Automatic Mode Selection
- Remote Humidistat Sensor Facility
- Hours Run Meter
- Fitted Main Plug
- 1 Fan Speeds
- High Capacity PTC Heater
- Process / Regen Air Fliter
- Rubber Ani-Vibration Feet
- Single Inlet Design
- Free Standing
- Carrying Handles
- Stainless Steeel Construction
- High Temperature Safety Cut-outs