Desiccant Dryer : DD1200
10,198.80€ + VAT
Dehumidification is possible using two possible principles, Condensation with refrigeration style dehumidifiers and Adsorption with desiccant dehumidifiers. Desiccant dehumidifiers perform exceptionally well when used in cooler climates, or when a low dew-point, deep drying or low humidity levels are required.
The DD1200 desiccant dehumidifier has a compact, rugged, lightweight design which facilitates easy transportation by one person, and is easily accommodated within space restricted areas. The unit incorporates a PTC Heater ensuring maximum drying is immediately reached, and constantly maintained while the unit is running. The dual air inlet feature of the DD1200, is ideal for installations where the regeneration supply air, needs to be kept separate from the process supply air. In addition to the hours run meter, which shows the units running time.
- Model : DD1200
- Effective for room volumes approx.
- Approx Extraction : 190 litres/day
- Dimensions – (h x w x d) 1420mm x 580mm x 718mm
- Weight: 120kg
- On/Off Control
- Electronic Controls
- Manual / Automatic Mode Selection
- Remote Humidistat Sensor Facility
- Hours Run Meter
- Mains Isolator
- Variable Fan Speeds (Speed Controlled)
- High Capacity PTC Heater
- Process / Regen Air Fliter
- Dual Inlet Design
- Free Standing
- Inlet Duct Attachements
- High Temperature Safety Cut-outs