Pharmacy Solid Door – PSR1200UK
7,197.60€ + VAT
Our Freestanding Pharmacy refrigerators have been designed specifically for higher volume pharmacy use and offer a safe and reliable environment for the storage of vaccines and drugs. They adhere to the guidance issued by the RPSGB and maintain an internal temperature of between +2 and +8 Deg c. They are also equipped with a thermometer that records both the maximum and minimum temperatures.
Specification & Features
- Pharmacy Solid Door Refrigerator Model No. PSR1200UK
- Dimensions – (w x d x h) 1330mm x 840mm x 1995mm
- Weight- 200kg
- Capacity: 1200 ltr
- +2°C to +8°C set temperature – conforms to MHRA guidelines
- NEW Advanced Controller – records temperatures accurate to 0.1°C.
- Lock and two keys – for improved safety, accountability and security over domestic refrigeration, a lockable fridge helps prevent unauthorised access to valuable and dangerous contents.
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms – to alert anybody nearby as soon as the temperature starts to go too high or low, so that action can be taken to rectify the problem and prevent damage to the contents.
- Open door alarm – to prevent spoilage from raised internal temperature and illicit entry if the door is left open.
- Fitted Castors – for ease of movement.
- Wire shelves – enables optimum air flow inside the unit.
- Chart Recorder is optional
- USB Data Logging
- Heart Temperature Monitoring Software – records air and load temperatures constantly and holds a full 7 day alarm history.
- Power Failure Alarm