Pharmacy Solid Door – PE1607C
3,234.00€ + VAT
Our Freestanding Pharmacy refrigerators have been designed specifically for Higher volume pharmacy use and offer a safe and reliable environment for the storage of vaccines and drugs. They adhere to the guidance issued by the RPSGB and maintain an internal temperature of between +2 and +8 Deg c. They are also equipped with a thermometer that records both the maximum and minimum temperatures.
Specification & Features
- Pharmacy Solid Door Refrigerator Model No. PE1607C
- Dimensions – (w x d x h) 685mm x 910mm x 1688mm
- Weight- 96kg
- Capacity: 444 ltr
- +2°C to +8°C set temperature – Operates at +6°C for optimum storage of temperature controlled drugs and vaccines
- External digital controller – For temperature readings without having to open the door, so preventing unnecessary temperature fluctuations within the fridge,
- Lock and two keys – For improved safety, accountability and security over domestic refrigeration, a lockable fridge helps prevent unauthorised access to valuable and dangerous contents
- Fan assisted – To aid the flow of cool air around the fridge, eliminating temperature variations to keep the contents at a consistent temperature. Also speeds up temperature recovery after door opening
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms – To alert anybody nearby as soon as the temperature begins to go too high or low, so that action can be taken to rectify the problem and prevent damage to the contents
- Open door alarm – To prevent spoilage from raised internal temperature and illicit entry if the door is left open.
- Front lockable roller castors – To make the fridge easier to move for cleaning and maintenance, and secure it in place